Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Diwali Cards - Day 5

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm back with my last installment of Diwali cards. If you have just dropped all my Diwali cards here.

Today I have Shaker cards for you. Lets see the cards
 


  

I wanted to create shaker cards for a long time now. But wasn't getting the correct opportunity. For these cards I created the background using Distress Ink Mini inkpads and Ranger Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tool (colors used are listed in supplies).Then stamped the floral stamp from StudioG randomly using  Papertrey Ink - Pure poppy. The shaker panel is adhered to card base using foam tape. I added golden, silver sequins and some red beads for the shaker effect. The Diwali lamp is hand drawn and colored using Faber-Castell Pencil colors and the lamp flame is cut from gradient created using Distress Ink Minis. The sentiment is stamped on a watercolored background using StudioG alphabet stamps.


I'm submitting these cards for the CAS-ual Fridays - CFC145 


I hope you all liked it. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 

Supplies used: Paper: Recollections Cardstock - white

Distress Watercolor Cardstock Distress Ink Mini inkpads  (Fired brick, Festive berries, Spiced marmalade, Mustard seed, Wild honey)
Ranger Mini Blending Tool

StudioG - Floral stamp
StudioG - Alphabet stamp set
Papertrey Ink - Pure poppy
Faber-Castell Pencil colors 
Sequins - gold, silver
Seed bead - red
Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive


 

6 comments:

  1. Another pretty card Neha, so many wonderful techniques used! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible shaker design and the colour of your card caught my eye straight away. Its a beautiful celebration of Diwali and I'm so very glad you shared it with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.